Skip to main content
"I got to the stop light. Then I made four rights. Now I'm back where I started and your back on my life. The further I go the closer I get back to you." -Circle: Marques Houston.



Lately it seems like no matter what direction I end up going in I always end up back where I started. It doesn't matter what attitude I approach the given situation with. Its like I cant help but to drift back to where I began. So many that I let go along with the situations I was in keep rolling back on in. I feel like I haven't learned whatever I was suppose to learn so until I do, my life will be a mary-go-round with no end in site. I'm doing the same things with the same people in a new situation. Ive been thinking about what to say to if I found myself going back. What to do when I saw you on the way down. But when you free falling you don't stop for familiar faces and misplaced situations. No matter how many times you start over you always pick up where you left off. I'm glad our situation ended on a good note. But where do we go from here. My universal solution for any given situation is causing a problem. I'm letting you go and holding on at the same time. I know I cant do both. We got history. So much happen so quick. I just want to know what the end result is. I think you are here for a good reason. I let you go for being human and making a mistake. I don't want to go there again. I wasn't you here but not to close. Far away but one call away. Complicated but simple. This could be amazing beyond my imagination. I'm just not ready for the conversation to come. Yeah I know you waiting on me. But the green button on my phone is out of service. And my fingers got fired. Lets work it out verbally with no sounds. Don't tell me just show. Ill take a rain check on reality if we act like none of "us" ever happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Stop: U Turn

"The second it seems like everything is falling apart run to God who can put better things together. " - Sincerely.Shanae [my tumblr] One of the best things about BMT is airmen's time in the day room. Its the one chance you get to be free of everything around you. Its where my hope joy and strength came from. I had time to push myself into God. To invade His space like never before. All the letters I received were answered prayer. I have connected with a couple of my flight mates via FB. I see how they respond to each other almost like sisters. The i miss yous and the remember the time whens remind me that I never developed a solid relationship with any of them. I spent a lot of time by myself in my own little corner praying to God. We were inseparable. I talked to Him day and night. In good times and bad times. He became my family. He was my mother father sister brother aunt uncle grandma grandpa etc. He listened to my pain on bad days. He set my joy on fire on my good d...

Snapshots

Picture This Walking without a set destination. Wondering when my left and right switched positions causing me to go backwards. Hoping I would trip upon my future and land inside His will. Not sure if he still feels the same. He loves me He loves me not. Or maybe I don't love Him. Picture This A young lady fighting to hold on to what she knows. Not willing to give in to her past. Scared that she will disappoint those if they really knew the picture that sin snapped of her. Hoping they would believe for themselves but knowing the cross is heavy. Lord you said your burden is light and your yoke is easy. So why do I feel so heavy? Picture This Love blossoming like beautiful roses in a stone garden. Seperated but holding on tighter than ever before. Beautiful things come from hard places. Walking around several times doesn't always mean the walls fall down. Crazy things happen when you let Egypt conquer Judah. These jeans would fit better if I knew who I was. Picture This It...

He Gave

And he gave me hands. Hands to write the vision and make it plain. Hands to wipe every tear as He counted the blessings they would bring. He gave me feet. Feet to walk in the path he set before me. To run this race and endure all that comes my way. To jump over and walk through the valley of the shadow of death. He gave me a mouth. To shout the praises of a living king. To worship the glory of the holy lamb. To move the mountains to new places. To conquer the spirit of silence. He gave me life. Became who I am so I could be who he is. Laid down so I could stand firm. Cried out so I could dream big. Stepped down so I could be set free. Broke chains so I could serve him. Passed down the letter and canceled it through grace. He gave me love. Love to overcome breakthrough. To nurture bring life and survive. To rebuke loneliness inspire and grow. My King My Saviour My Redeemer who is patient and kind. Keeps no records of my wrongs wont delight in my evil ways protects trusts and...