Skip to main content

After Hours

"Delayed obedience is still disobedience."
"Every daughter deserves a father. But what happens when he really wanted a son?"

AHH the joys of prayer. Its been having my mind racing lately. A lot of stuff is starting to come out. I seem to have a lot to say that dont get said. All of that keeps me up 4am. Im so thankful for the gift to write. Its my loud confident fearless powerful voice. Im crystal clear when I write. This is the coversation.

They say solitary confinement is cruel and unusual punishment.
And I walk in it daily.
Not ready to free myself cause I would have to trust some one else.
Its not a hell hole until I need somebody.
And they walk away every time.
I'm left as a distant memory.
A figure not worthy of their shadows.
I love it nobody but me.
Nobody to knock me down.
Nobody to never be there.
Just me to feed myself understanding in doses.
I hate it nobody for us.
No semi that comes full circle.
No we can do this together.
No carry me home cause I'm not ready to leave.
I can count on me to do what they might do.
I cut light breathe deep and let go slowly : its suicide.
I guess I'm selfish. I'd rather pull the trigger than run into the knife.
My back hurts even now I won't share my baggage.
He offers help.
I don't fully trust him. But I love him.
Love him like we share the same blood.
Love him like he saved my life.
Daddy always told me he will be with me until the end of time.
I just wanna know why he can't be both.
He gave me the responsibility to pick my own family.
But I can't call it.
Its not just cold in the winter time its cold when the moon shines.
Its always cold in here.
I'm loosing it.
It destroys me in a matter of seconds.
He was never home and now he wants to make us a home.
I want it.
Just don't want to pay for it.
The grass is always greener on my side cause the other side got issues of they own. If I close my eyes I know I'm here.
But how I'm suppose to see you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Stop: U Turn

"The second it seems like everything is falling apart run to God who can put better things together. " - Sincerely.Shanae [my tumblr] One of the best things about BMT is airmen's time in the day room. Its the one chance you get to be free of everything around you. Its where my hope joy and strength came from. I had time to push myself into God. To invade His space like never before. All the letters I received were answered prayer. I have connected with a couple of my flight mates via FB. I see how they respond to each other almost like sisters. The i miss yous and the remember the time whens remind me that I never developed a solid relationship with any of them. I spent a lot of time by myself in my own little corner praying to God. We were inseparable. I talked to Him day and night. In good times and bad times. He became my family. He was my mother father sister brother aunt uncle grandma grandpa etc. He listened to my pain on bad days. He set my joy on fire on my good d...

He Gave

And he gave me hands. Hands to write the vision and make it plain. Hands to wipe every tear as He counted the blessings they would bring. He gave me feet. Feet to walk in the path he set before me. To run this race and endure all that comes my way. To jump over and walk through the valley of the shadow of death. He gave me a mouth. To shout the praises of a living king. To worship the glory of the holy lamb. To move the mountains to new places. To conquer the spirit of silence. He gave me life. Became who I am so I could be who he is. Laid down so I could stand firm. Cried out so I could dream big. Stepped down so I could be set free. Broke chains so I could serve him. Passed down the letter and canceled it through grace. He gave me love. Love to overcome breakthrough. To nurture bring life and survive. To rebuke loneliness inspire and grow. My King My Saviour My Redeemer who is patient and kind. Keeps no records of my wrongs wont delight in my evil ways protects trusts and...

Snapshots

Picture This Walking without a set destination. Wondering when my left and right switched positions causing me to go backwards. Hoping I would trip upon my future and land inside His will. Not sure if he still feels the same. He loves me He loves me not. Or maybe I don't love Him. Picture This A young lady fighting to hold on to what she knows. Not willing to give in to her past. Scared that she will disappoint those if they really knew the picture that sin snapped of her. Hoping they would believe for themselves but knowing the cross is heavy. Lord you said your burden is light and your yoke is easy. So why do I feel so heavy? Picture This Love blossoming like beautiful roses in a stone garden. Seperated but holding on tighter than ever before. Beautiful things come from hard places. Walking around several times doesn't always mean the walls fall down. Crazy things happen when you let Egypt conquer Judah. These jeans would fit better if I knew who I was. Picture This It...