Skip to main content

Snapshots

Picture This
Walking without a set destination. Wondering when my left and right switched positions causing me to go backwards. Hoping I would trip upon my future and land inside His will. Not sure if he still feels the same. He loves me He loves me not. Or maybe I don't love Him.

Picture This
A young lady fighting to hold on to what she knows. Not willing to give in to her past. Scared that she will disappoint those if they really knew the picture that sin snapped of her. Hoping they would believe for themselves but knowing the cross is heavy. Lord you said your burden is light and your yoke is easy. So why do I feel so heavy?

Picture This
Love blossoming like beautiful roses in a stone garden. Seperated but holding on tighter than ever before. Beautiful things come from hard places. Walking around several times doesn't always mean the walls fall down. Crazy things happen when you let Egypt conquer Judah. These jeans would fit better if I knew who I was.

Picture This
It ended before it even began. The burden of Moab handed you a woman who hid the brazen altar. The pain from Egypt has prevented her from traveling to Damascus. Still He proclaims that forgiveness is giving to us that we might forgive. Confession that we might speak healing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so proud that you have kept up with your writing. You know I've been there and so many others are yet traveling that road.
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful. Continue to spread the good news of JESUS and the hope HE brings through your gift sis.

I feel like I've been that young lady. But I've learned (I'm learning) to be transparent. The enemy will not post nude pictures of me and try to blackmail me because I will tell on myself. And my ABBA Father rushes to my rescue every time I repent.

Keep writing! Be Blessed!

Popular posts from this blog

Next Stop: U Turn

"The second it seems like everything is falling apart run to God who can put better things together. " - Sincerely.Shanae [my tumblr] One of the best things about BMT is airmen's time in the day room. Its the one chance you get to be free of everything around you. Its where my hope joy and strength came from. I had time to push myself into God. To invade His space like never before. All the letters I received were answered prayer. I have connected with a couple of my flight mates via FB. I see how they respond to each other almost like sisters. The i miss yous and the remember the time whens remind me that I never developed a solid relationship with any of them. I spent a lot of time by myself in my own little corner praying to God. We were inseparable. I talked to Him day and night. In good times and bad times. He became my family. He was my mother father sister brother aunt uncle grandma grandpa etc. He listened to my pain on bad days. He set my joy on fire on my good d...

He Gave

And he gave me hands. Hands to write the vision and make it plain. Hands to wipe every tear as He counted the blessings they would bring. He gave me feet. Feet to walk in the path he set before me. To run this race and endure all that comes my way. To jump over and walk through the valley of the shadow of death. He gave me a mouth. To shout the praises of a living king. To worship the glory of the holy lamb. To move the mountains to new places. To conquer the spirit of silence. He gave me life. Became who I am so I could be who he is. Laid down so I could stand firm. Cried out so I could dream big. Stepped down so I could be set free. Broke chains so I could serve him. Passed down the letter and canceled it through grace. He gave me love. Love to overcome breakthrough. To nurture bring life and survive. To rebuke loneliness inspire and grow. My King My Saviour My Redeemer who is patient and kind. Keeps no records of my wrongs wont delight in my evil ways protects trusts and...

Day 2 - The Lock

Psalm 42: 1-4 & 7-8 As the deer pants for streams of water so my soul pants or you, O God.My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night,while men say to me all day long where is your God?These things I remember as I pour out my soul:how i use to go with the multitude leading the procession of the house of God, with shouts of joy and thanksgiving among the festive throng. Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls all your waves and breakers have swept over me. By day the lord directs his love at night his song is with me a prayer to the God of my life. I'm almost speechless once again. Ive read this one psalm a thousand times, okay maybe a hundred but who's counting anyway. Ive been meditating on this one word all day and some where in this psalm is the question I'm looking for. Actually is right there in verse 2 part b. Last night the lord whispered one word to me. Now as I type this i real...